Not too sure if I’m doing this correctly, but thank you Sarah, Bipolarislife.me, for nominating me for this challenge!
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions from your nominator.
- Nominate 11 flowers, and give them 11 questions for them to answer.
Questions from Sarah:
- Because I like to run; what is your preferred form of exercise?
Playing basketball, definitely. But during the winter, I like to walk on the elliptical.
- What is your favorite book? What’s so good about it? Should I read it?
Divergent. It’s amazing book about “a series of young-adult dystopian novels set in the Divergent universe”. I’m afraid I’ll say too much about it! You should definitely read it!
- What is one thing you’ve accomplished in your life that you’re most proud of?
Ah this is going to sound pathetic but definitely graduating high school. High school was really bad for me. I ended up going to three different high schools and also was home schooled while in the mental hospital. I honestly didn’t think I’d live until graduation let alone be able to walk at graduation.
- What is one characteristic that you pride yourself on?
Ah my weirdness. I’m seriously weird as shit but in a good way? Lol. I make people laugh, which makes me happy.
- If you have any pets what are they? And what are their names?
Yes I do. I have one dog, a pit bull and her name is Hazel Bee.
- What is your favorite animal?
House animal- dog definitely. Big animal- elephant, hands down. Small animal- frogs and corn snakes.
- What is your biggest fear?
Hmmm, I’m terrified of a lot of shit, I’m a paranoid schizophrenic. Spiders, bears, being robbed, being killed, death, going to prison, dying alone, loosing my mom and dad.
- What has been the scariest moment in your life thus far?
I WOULD say my car accident that I broke my leg in but the fact I fell asleep at the wheel, I remember nothing except the ambulance ride. So I’m gonna have to say my last trip to the beach, I was literally 14 maybe, so 7 years ago. There was a really bad current thing in the ocean, it was like a mini tornado under water. I’ve always been scared of the ocean but I use to go in. The wave sucked me under and pulled me out far. I remember digging my nails into the sand trying to pull myself out. I woke up on the beach butt naked and covered in sand. Sand in my eyes, ears, mouth, hair, places I couldn’t imagine. I had bruised ribs and nightmares for weeks. I haven’t gone in the ocean since.
- What is your favorite memory as a child?
My memory is shot. But I miss how nothing felt bad, or wrong. There was no drama, just me my bike and my neighborhood friends. I miss how we never was inside, never on electronics, we played with bikes, Barbie dolls, chalk! Kids today will NEVER have the childhood we had. That’s gotta be what I miss the most of being little, never being bored. Not knowing the evil in this world.
- What is your favorite movie?
Hmm, favorite movie? Let’s see…I like a lot of movies! I seriously don’t think I can think of a favorite. Lmfao I’m really thinking right now! Okay so I haven’t seen a new movie in ages so I’m gonna go with my old movies, Mrs. Doubtfire, Jackass Movies, Scary Movie 4, Divergent, Hunger Games, Pineapple Express, Friday. Stuff like that:)
- Who in your family are you closest too? And why?
My neice, she’s only a few months younger than me. We’ve had our bad times but we never really lost the connection we had. We’ve grown closer now that we’re both adults and not teenage bitches. She comes and visits me a lot more than any of my family/friends. We’re still not as close as we use to be, we were best friends when were toddlers and elementary school. She’s my family, and I love her, that’s why:) My mom would be next 🙂
- The Seeds 4 Life
- The Persistent Platypus
- Sincerely Reine
- Because I love animals; what kind of pet do you have? Name(s)?
- If you could time travel to the past, where would you go and why?
- If you could visit with one person who has passed away, who would it be and why?
- If you won a free trip to anywhere in the world, where would you go? And why?
- What is your favorite memory from your senior year of high school?
- If you could pick to live anywhere in the world, where would you want to live? And why?
- What is your worst habit?
- One thing that absolutely drives you up a wall?
- Can you speak any other languages?
- All time favorite childhood cartoon?
- When’s your birthday?!