- Breathe2Relax is one of my favorites. It helps you track your breathing, calms you down. Shows you how long/short of a breath to take. Has a body scanner and anxiety level so you can pick what part of you is anxious and so on. Free in the App Store! Helps me most at night time!
- Sleep Cycle Alarm Clock helps your sleep. It analyzes your sleep pattern, helping find the perfect time to wake you up. It works for couples as well that are sleeping together. I’ve used this a few times and thought it was pretty cool, definitely let me sleep longer than it probably should have? I’m not too good with this app, you’d have to check it out yourself. It did make me feel more rested when it woke up though.
- Medisafe Medication. Pretty much an alarm clock for your meds. I definitely needed this because I’m not too good on taking my meds. I seriously love this app and it’s free in the App Store!
- Mindshift! This is all about anxiety. Has diarys for you to write your experiences, they have inspirational quotes for you, you learn how to rate your anxiety and track where it comes from in your body. Definitely a good pick for someone with anxiety. When I’m in public I pull out my phone and get on mindshift!
- Headspace: help for meditation! I don’t know about you guys but I have a really hard time trying to focus on one thing while meditating so I downloaded this app and it’s helped me a lot!
I hope you guys will check these out! If any of you know any better mental health apps, let me know in the comments below! Thank you!