Thank you to Radical Mermaid for nominating all of her followers for this award:)
1. Announce your win with a post and tag the person who nominated you
2. Include the featured image in your post
3. Nominate other blogs to share the love
4. List 7 things you love about yourself (this can be appearance, personality, achievements etc)
*Don’t use negative contention ex: don’t say things like- I’m prettier than the average person or people have told me I’m smart- no you are SMART, you are PRETTY*
This is going to be difficult but props to whoever thought of this award idea!
ON TO THE AWARD:
1. I’m actually fond of my eyes, not the shape or anything, just the color. They’re very dark brown, almost black.
2. I like the fact that my skin tans very easily. I almost never burn, and if I do, it turns into a tan the next day. I’ve never “suffered” from a sunburn so I really don’t know why it hurts as bad as I’ve seen people freak out over one.
3.I’m actually really good at drawing.
4. I don’t know if this is a “good” thing, but my mind is seriously on a wander trip 24/7. I think everything and anything is possible, my mind is open to seriously every opinion.
5. If you’ve ever “done me wrong” chances are, I’ve forgiven you at least once in your lifetime. I’m not good at holding grudges, at all. It tends to fuck me over and allows people to walk all over me, but for the most part I believe it’s because I have a big heart, not because I’m weak.
6. My teeth, even though their not as white as they once was (thank you to cigarettes and tea). I had braces from 5th grade-8th grade; and then got my teeth bleached. They where on point for high school, and then I got introduced to cigarettes my freshman year and they started to go down hill. I also didn’t wear my retainer so they’re not as perfect, but they’re still good enough for me:)
7! I’m learning to love my life with my mental illnesses. It’s taking me a while to get “use to” living this life, but I’m also starting to realize that I’m never going to be happy if I continue to wait for my illness to disappear, which will never happen, I need to focus on living the life with my illness happily.
These are just a few people that I really joy reading their blogs. If you’re a follower and see this post, YOU’RE NOMINATED AS WELL!