Today’s challenge: “summer plans!”
This summer, Nikki and I have a few things that are on our “must do” list for this summer!
- parasailing is the first thing on our list, Nikkis already been but I have not!
- Going on a road trip, wherever we stop, stay a night or two!
- Camping! Everyone has to go camping in the summer, duh!
- Get our fishing license for the summer!
- Celebrate my 22nd birthday!
- Celebrate our 4 year anniversary!
**all pictures found on google images”.
What’s your summer plans? Let me know if the comments below!
May photo a day challenge starts tomorrow, don’t forget!
I wanted to write this post to apologize to everyone who reads my blog, I haven’t been posting as much recently!
We had a family shindig for my nephews bday:
We went looking at 4 wheelers:
One of our friends birthdays was this week:
And then our best friends sister went into labor last night, and we’ve been dog sitting her puppy!
So, we’ve been a little busy!
I will be writing for Simply My Life every Wednesday! Be sure to check that out!
Today’s challenge: “Trees (around you)”
Today’s challenge: “birds”.
Ah we’re getting close to the end!! Today’s challenge: “Favortie NFL team”.
Most of you should already know this!
At the Steelers VS Broncos game! After the Super Bowl!
At the Steelers VS Broncos game.
I’m looking to do some guest blogging on other people’s blogs.
If you know of any blogs looking for quest bloggers, maybe leave a tag in the comments below!
Thanks to The Anxiety Chronicles for nominating me for the Blogger Recognition Award! If you haven’t already, definitely go check out her blog!
Thanks to Not The Average Mama for also nominating me for the “Blogger Recognition Award”! If you haven’t already, definitely go check out her blog!!
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two advice to new bloggers.
- Thank whoever nominated you and tag their blog!
- Select as many nominees you’d like and tag their blog and let them know they’ve been nominated for this challenge!
- Have fun!!
How my blog got started:
My blog originally got started because my therapist recommended it to me, for overcoming anxiety and talking about my schizophrenia in a comfortable setting. When I first started, I didnt really “follow” anyone, or did I have many, but the more I wrote, the more I loved doing it!
I started getting followers, I started communicating to others about anxiety and voices, having people relate to what I was going through.
After about 3/4 months of blogging, I no longer needed my therapist, and I also blog so much more now!
I blog for me now, not my therapist! “
My Advice For New Bloggers:
- “Be yourself! Write about what YOU want to write about, not what others want to hear you say! You don’t need to sugarcoat your blog, if you’re having a shit day, it’s okay to say you’re having a shit day on your blog!”
- “Don’t be afraid to speak up on your blog. If you’re having a really bad time and just need some advice, don’t hesitate to reach out to some of the blogs you read! You’d be surprised how not alone you are when it comes to mental health issues, drug/alcohol issues, parent issues, physicall/mentally/sexually abuse, etc. Speak out, be heard!”
The Journey To Strength
Anxiety Girl 365
Today’s challenge: “Your Weekend”.
Friday: first we went to my moms, played with her dog Minaj (pictured above). Helped her with some stuff, and chatted for a while.
Aand then we went to our best friends for a little shindig at the abandoned house next to his parents. No, we can’t get in trouble for being there. It’s his property, just abandoned with no running water or electric.
My Saturday So Far:
II’m Working today 7am-8pm!
This should of been posted yesterday, but I spent the day with my family and was really busy, so here it is!
Today’s challenge: “to your left”.
These buildings lol! I’m in the car!
Thanks again to Not The Average Mama for nominating me for this challenge!
Today is my third day!
Today, have strength!
I nominate: anyone who has the time to participate!