Thanks to The Anxiety Chronicles for nominating me for the Blogger Recognition Award! If you haven’t already, definitely go check out her blog!
Thanks to Not The Average Mama for also nominating me for the “Blogger Recognition Award”! If you haven’t already, definitely go check out her blog!!
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two advice to new bloggers.
- Thank whoever nominated you and tag their blog!
- Select as many nominees you’d like and tag their blog and let them know they’ve been nominated for this challenge!
- Have fun!!
How my blog got started:
My blog originally got started because my therapist recommended it to me, for overcoming anxiety and talking about my schizophrenia in a comfortable setting. When I first started, I didnt really “follow” anyone, or did I have many, but the more I wrote, the more I loved doing it!
I started getting followers, I started communicating to others about anxiety and voices, having people relate to what I was going through.
After about 3/4 months of blogging, I no longer needed my therapist, and I also blog so much more now!
I blog for me now, not my therapist! “
My Advice For New Bloggers:
- “Be yourself! Write about what YOU want to write about, not what others want to hear you say! You don’t need to sugarcoat your blog, if you’re having a shit day, it’s okay to say you’re having a shit day on your blog!”
- “Don’t be afraid to speak up on your blog. If you’re having a really bad time and just need some advice, don’t hesitate to reach out to some of the blogs you read! You’d be surprised how not alone you are when it comes to mental health issues, drug/alcohol issues, parent issues, physicall/mentally/sexually abuse, etc. Speak out, be heard!”