Thank you to Aunt Tabbi for nominating me for the “Liebster Award”!!
The updated rules for the 2016 award are as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Display the award on your blog.
- Write a 150-300 word post on your favorite blog that is not your own. Explain why this blog is your favorite and provide links.
- Provide 10 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 bloggers that have less than 200 followers for this award.
- List the rules in your post.
- Inform your nominees that they have been nominated for the Liebster Award and provide a link for their blogs.
- Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
Current Favorite Blog:
I have 3-4 main blogs that I read each day and keep tabs on. The first one is
Making Time For Me,
you were one of my first followers, and still we are commenting back n forth, sharing likes and relating through music! I love how honest you are when you write about “the other woman”, probably one of my favorite post by you. Just shows how “real” of a person you are! Making Time For Me is worth a follow and a daily read. She has inspired me to want to start guest blogging. To all my teenage followers- you should definitely check out her teenager guest blog spotlight! “
The other ones are the ones I make sure I check everyday.
“Happy Alexx, you definitely have one of my favorite blogs to read! Whether it’s about handling your anxiety, or your amazing stories, I love to read them!”
“B.G., definitely one of my favorite anxiety blogs! You give great advice when it comes to coping skills, and handling your anxiety, thanks!”
“Aunt Tabbi, also a great person that comments and likes! Your page is a great read whether it’s your recipes (which are amazing) or just your daily posts, I always make sure to check your page!
And there’s so many more blogs that I check everyday, but these are the main bloggers who comment back n forth, and I can relate to the most!
Ten Random Facts:
- I work online.
- I love snakes.
- I’m terrified of spiders n bears.
- I can’t wait to get my other tattoo.
- I still watch Teen Mom OG. They’re my age now tho lol.
- Peanut Butter Meltaways, my weakness.
- I’d do anything to meet Tia and her crew from Pitbulls n Parolees!
- I shaved half of my head about 3 years ago.
- I’m very emotional when I see other people being emotional.
- I could live off of chinese/Japanese food for the rest of my life.
Questions For Me To Answer:
- Stupid and alone.
- Be yourself!! Don’t sugar coat things!
- Night time, because I like when it’s just my girlfriend and I.
- Teaching everyone what it’s like to live with a mental illness. Open discussions about mental illnesses in schools, and in classrooms. There’s a lot of things we could start doing!
- Hmmm, probably a grilled cheese with jalepenos and tomato soup, like right now! Lol.
- Yes, I’m a strong believer that animals help people with mental illnesses. I have a pitbull, Hazel and she makes things feel twenty times better. She knows when my head is acting up before I even do.
- I do, but at the same time I don’t. I do because for people with social anxiety or a mental illness that can’t attend work or school, can still live a “normal” functioning life without needing to have a job. At the same time I don’t because I hate when I tell others I have a “mental illness”, I’m look down upon as if I’m seriously physically challenged. Putting a disability label on top of “mental” just doesn’t sound appealing for some people.
- Honestly, I’d probably have a panic attack!! But if my lady was with me, it’d be easier and more enjoyable!
- How outsiders look down on people with a mental illness.
- Yes, all the time I do research on Schizophrenia and Anxiety. Coping skills, study results, etc.
- my family, my fiancé, my dog.
My Questions For My Nominees:
- If you could go back in time before you where diagnosed with a mental illness, what would you tell youself?
- Where all have you traveled in your lifetime so far?
- Favorite college?
- If I was to ask 10 year old you, “what do you wanna do when you’re grown up” what would 10 year old you have said?
- Your definition of a bad day?
- What food do you hate that most people seem to love?
- See any new movies lately? If so, what was it? Would you recommend it?
- Favorite subject to study? (Can me middle, high, college, etc).
- Did/Do you play sports? If so, what sport(s)?
- Favorite holiday tradition?
- Black n white or colored photos?
- Hazel Hillboro
- Annabella and Kate
- Making Time For Me
- Pixie Cake
- Mental Truths
- Jade K Moore
- Anxiety Girl