A big thanks to Stephanie over at Making Time For Me, for nominating me for this awesome award! Stephanie is definitely a great blogger worth a follow!
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you!
- Nominate other bloggers for this award.
- Write the same amount of questions for the people you nominate!
- Notify the bloggers of their nomination!
Questions From Stephanie:
- Are you where you thought you would be at this stage in your life? Yes and no. Yes because I pictured myself in love with someone who means a lot to me, that’s a definite yes. But no on the education and career level. I thought I’d be graduating from college this year and starting my career as a teacher. But that’s just one set back!
- What is your favorite country to watch show up in your stats? Definitely India, Sri Lanka, and Germany.
- What is one tip you have for bloggers? I always use this tip, but to be yourself on your blog! Don’t worry about what other readers may think, don’t worry about the amount of followers. Worry about you and your blog.
- How do you choose who to give awards to? I actually go to my notifications, the top people to last like/comment/share etc, get a nomination!
- What is your favorite holiday? Definitely Christmas.
- Are you spiritual/religious? Ah, I am not religious. I believe if you put out good, you’ll receive good. Same with after lives, if we do good here, our next life will be better. I don’t believe in any of the religions I’ve learned about. It’s not that I’m not educated in religion, I graduated from a Christian High School taking bible class my whole life. I just don’t believe in it.
- What is your favorite thing to do on a Saturday morning? Well, I work on the weekend morning and that’s definitely not a favorite thing! But I love spending time with my fiancé before she heads off to work!
- What is your ideal breakfast? Cinnamon French Toast with butter n syrup, stringy hash browns, sausage n bacon, scrambled eggs, and toast with jam. Bomb!
- Did you go to your high school prom? Yes, 10th, and 12th grade.
- Do you plan, write down thoughts, ideas or stats for your blog? I seriously try to! I like to keep tabs on all the things I’ve already written, how many likes they recieved, just to get an idea of what my readers would rather read!
My Questions For You To Answer:
- Besides blogging, what’s your favorite hobby?
- Favorite currently watching tv show?
- Do you believe in Aliens?
- If you had to be stuck in a foreign country with no money or translator, which country would you pick?
- Would you ever travel the world?
- The craziest experience you’ve ever had? For example: Sky diving, swimming with dolphins.
- Favorite sea animal?
- Have you ever been to the ocean?
- If you have a mental illness, which one do you have? When did you get diagnosed?
- Are you ready for summer, or want winter to come back?!