Thanks to Aunt Tabbi for nominating me for “The Entertainer Blogger Award”! If you haven’t already, definitely go check out her page, she shares some amazing recipes, and life stories!
- Write a post with the award picture shown above!
- Nominate 12 other bloggers who are funny, inspiring, and most of all ENTERTAINING!
- Thank the person who nominated you by tagging their blog!
- Answer the 5 questions listed below!
The 5 Questions Are:
- Why did you start a blog in the first place? I honestly started because my therapist suggested in, as a “diary”. She wanted me to realize I wasn’t the only 22 paranoid schizophrenic with social anxiety out there that’s trying to live a normal life. Now I do it, for me. I don’t write what others want to hear, I write what I need to say to either myself or just get off my chest, blogging has helped me with that.
- What is your favorite book? I’m being completely honest, I don’t have one at the moment. If you have any suggestions, please let me know in the comments! I’m into mystery, magical, wizardly, alien, conspiracy theory type of things.
- What do you dislike the most? Hate. I ABSOLUTLEY hate “hate”. There is so much hate in this world it makes me sick to my stomach. Children being hurt on a daily basis, animals being tortured and killed for pure pleasure, people being hurt for sexual orientation, race, gender, or occupation. I wish this world could start over, on peace, we are all one race and we need to start realizing that. No person is greater than any other person or animal on this planet.
- What is your favorite food item from the mall? Wow I’m happy this is a question! Normally I’d answer with “haven’t been to the mall in years”. But I actually went into a mall in Hagerstown the other day with my fiancé. My favorite mall food, definitely Auntie Anne’s Pretzels! I usually get the cinnamon and sugar pretzel sticks with glazed icing, this time I got there Pepperoni Pretzel! It was pretty damn good!
- What is your favorite past time activity? Spending time with Nikki (my fiancé), hanging out with our dog and kitties (Hazel, Joplin, and Jinx), drawing aliens and other “worlds”, smokin a bowl, fishing, or just watching some Netflix.
My 12 Nominees who I think deserve this award:
- Making Time For Me
- Mental Truths
- Happy Alexx
- Not The Average Mama
- Anyone that wants to participate!!!