- My Fiancé, hands down number one. She makes me feel special and wanted everyday. There isn’t a day that goes by that I don’t hear that I’m beautiful, and loved. She calms me down when having panic attacks, keep my mind busy when my voices are bad, but most of all she makes me laugh harder than anyone. She’s definitely number one thing that makes me smile each day.
- Hazel My Pit Bull, waking up every morning to a big pittie smile, wagging tail and licking my face. No matter how bad of a day I’m having, she’s there to literally “hug it out”. I’ve never gotten love like this from a dog, she can make my heart smile.
- Joplin and Jinx: the newest addition to our family, but man do they make me smile. I love hearing their morning cries to be fed, seeing them cuddle all up to each other when their sleeping. They can make me smile when my head isn’t doing too good. Animals seriously help with mental health issues, at least for me they do.
- My family: Every single one! Nikki with my nephew me and my oldest nephewme and my brother in law:) me and my youngest nephewmy youngest my youngest neice and nephew dying eggs me Nikki my pap and youngest neice my cousins new baby:) my two middle nephews. FaceTime with my Pappy:) my grandma before she passed away:/ fiancé and brother in law, cousin in law:) my cousins:) my middle neice.
- My Medication/Meditation: if it wasn’t for my meds, I wouldn’t be as “strong and happy”. They’re last on my list because they’re least important compared to my family, but still make me happy!