Today’s little things that made me happy.
- Being up, showered, dressed, hair done, makeup on by 10AM!
- The fact I can wear jeans and a flannel today! Looks like it’ll be warming up around 3-4 and I should be home by then. I’m still wearing the flannel idc! I’m too excited for fall to just be here already!
- Nikki got all her information for graduation, and after she graduates from the training program she’ll be an official state employee, very proud of her:)
- My baby is being cuddly today because she knows I won’t be home, she can always tell when I’ll be leaving (being dressed, lol)
- Goin to visit my neice in the hospital. Not happy she’s in the hospital but glad she asked me to come be with her today. Keep her in your thoughts please🙏.
Hope everyone is having a good day. I’m sure I’ll be posting my usual post for Thursday once I’m at the hospital. Also my Wednesday post was never posted because of how long it was, I still ain’t done.