Saw this tag over at FarahEdz page and seen that she nominated whoever would like to participate and thought, why not?! So thank you, FarahEdz for the nomination. Go ahead and check out her blog in the blue link 🙂 Let’s go ahead and start!
- Anybody nominated can nominate eight other bloggers.
- The nominee answers three questions posed by the nominator.
- The questions you ask while nominating can be any three questions.
If any of the questions asked are offensive or the nominee simply does not want to answer, the nominee does not have to answer them to earn the award.
- What is your favorite animal? Also why?
My Favorite Animal would have to be either a Pit Bull or a Turtle.
I choose a Pit Bull over saying Dog because I love their unique personalities. Out of all the dogs I’ve had either growing up or now as an adult, the Pit Bull has been the best. Don’t get me wrong I love every dog, but the Pit Bull has such a bad rap, I was even a little eh about getting a Pit Bull my first time. I was never around one, so didn’t really know what to expect but I fell in love with the breed. They’re the sweetest loving animal I’ve had; my Pit Bull helps me a lot when my depression and anxiety is flaring up. I choose a Turtle because I love how they have all they need constantly with them, constantly on the go. I also find them interesting because of how far back they date in history, just interesting to me. I really think I was a turtle somewhere in a past life, lol.
2. Would you rather sleep forever in hot or cold temperature? Why?
Haha, I’m definitely picking cold, I’m one of those people that have the fan on high in the middle of Winter. I’d rather be freezing under some warm blankets, if ya get hot, just stick your foot out! If you’re sleeping in just straight hotness, the blankets suck, the mattress just sucks, there is just no sleeping.
3. If you had to choose either cats or pandas for your forever pet, which would you choose?
Hmm, this is actually a tough one. I use to be one of those “I’m a dog, not cat” type of people, and then my fiance and I got two kittens. I actually freaking like cats now, which is crazy but they’re too adorable now. I just don’t really like their eyes…I don’t know what it is about the real long slit looking ones, but they give me a weird vibe. Pandas are also pretty damn cute but I’ve never really got to know their personality…so I’m gonna go with cats, crazy lol.
- Stephanie over at Making Time For Me
- Aunt Tabbi
- Jess from over at notheaveragemama
- Eden No More
- Annebella & Kate
- Emily Mae
- Everyday Dusty
My Questions For My Nominees:
- What is your top overplayed song at the moment? You know the one that is probably getting on everyone’s nerves, but you’re still rocking out.
- What is your favorite quote at the moment? Who’s it by?
- If you could go back 10 years in your life and making a different decision that you know would alter the present, would you change it, or keep it the same?
That’s all, let me know if you participated!