Thanks to Katelyn Hawkes for nominated me for this award!!
Let’s get this thing started.
What is a Mystery Blogger Award?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve any recognition they get. The award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.
The Creator of this amazing award: Okoto Enigma, check out their blog Here
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog!
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify each of your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share your link to your best post(s).
Three Things About Myself:
- I’m an aunt to 7 gorgeous “kids”. Aging from 21 years old to 4 years old.
- I’m a huge believer and follower in alien races from different planets.
- I’m a very laid back person. In HS my best friends always told me they would of never spoken to me if I wasn’t as chill as I am. I apparently have that resting bitch face, ya know the one that you don’t even know how evil you’re making yourself look, lol. I also have a bad “spacing out” problem and usually 9/10 I’m looking in someone’s direction when this is happening, making me look like a judgmental bitch.
Katelyn’s Questions and My Answers:
- “Why did you start blogging?” Honestly my therapist thought it was the best way to show me I wasn’t alone in the world suffering from mental health issues. Hence “yourenotaloneinthisworld”. Now my main goal is to show others that I became aware of it and we really aren’t alone.
- “What is your favorite thing to do on your downtime?” Definitely be lazy with my fiancé, going out to dinner with her or relaxing on the sofa watching Netflix. Either way I’m happy.
- “What is your favorite genre of music?” Boy this is hard. I would say rock but I also wanna say Indie or Physchedlic(sp) Rock. But I also enjoy some heavy metal, screamo, and rap. My taste in music is a lot different then most.
- “Would you rather have 3 legs or 3 arms? (Weird/Funny) I’m gonna go with 3 arms, able to handle more shit at once. Multi tasking like a boss!!
- “What is something on your bucket list?” Wow I have a huge bucket list and one with Nikki for a relationship bucket list. For my personal bucket list the most important thing on there for me is 1-Overcome my depression and anxiety (or just one, that’d be great too). Or 2- See the world.
My 10-20 Nominees: Simply all the bloggers I am constantlyreceiving comments/likes from and a few followers who’ve been around since my first few followers!
- Stephanie over at Making Time For Me!
- Tabbi over at Aunt Tabbi
- Tikeetha over at A Thomas Point of View
- Jess over at Not The Average Mama
- Mental Truths Aka Alucardeverlasting
- Elm over at Just Elm
- Emily Mae
- The Wondours Life of Allie M.
- Annebella & Kate
My Questions for the above Nominees:
- If you could switch lives with one famous person for one day each year, who would you choose and why?
- What would be the best present you could find under your tree this year?
- Let’s say you just won the lottery and you are now the ritchest person in the world. What are the first 3 things you’re going to do?
- What’s your personal opinion of social media?
- Weird question, if you had to loose all senses except for one, which would you keep? 👃 👀 👋👅👂
Hope you all enjoy and please let me know once you’re done!!