Good Morning Everyone:) I have a few days to make up and also to do today’s challenge. Let’s get this
I have a few days to makeup, it’s actually more than a few lol.
Day 21: Something I Miss:
Ah, I honestly couldn’t tell you the last time I remember this but I know I miss it. Silence within my head, it’s been a long time waiting for this to happen, and it’d be greatly appreciated if my head would cooperate with my wishes. Lmfao, even though I know this will probably never happen. Going to start on new medication to try once again to shut the voices up, let’s give it a go why not. If you have voices then you’ll probably understand what I mean by silence. I know my voices aren’t ALWAYS there but when they’re not, it’s like a fuzzy tv screen that was left on inside my head. The fuzz is better than the voices, but it’s still annoying as fuck having people repeat everything they say because I was too focused on the fuzz.
Day 22: 10 Favorite Songs.
Right now, I’m enjoying a lot of different songs actually.
- Kamikaze by MO is right now my current obsession song. I’m not a big fan of female singers but MO takes it out the park with every song she comes out with.
- Drama by Tech N9ne n Krizz Kaliko really enjoying this song since it popped up on my youtube notifications.
- Black Beatles vs Feel Your Love by Skrillex I use to loveee this kind of music and fell out of it pretty quickly after I stopped doing drugs n going to concerts lmfao. But this is a legit song that I’d personally like to see them do in concert, the music video is legit af as well.
- Fear by Tech N9ne n Mackenzie O’Guin I love when these two do videos together. This song is very legit and honest, like Tech is best at doing. If you’ve lost someone close, this could be a relatable song.
- Snow (Hey Oh) by Red Hot Chili Peppers seriously one of my favorite bands to ever exist. They’ve performed all around me this year and I honestly am not happy that I didn’t go see them. I’ve been listening to Red Hot Chili Peppers for years now and this hands down is one of my favorite and mostly known songs they have.
- Paralyzer by Finger Eleven this is an oldie but a goodie. I still can listen to this song and sing it every time without feeling like “oh god, nexxxxtttt“. You’d think I’d be tired of this song by now but it’s on my top played list on itunes lol.
- Ain’t No Rest For The Wicked by Cage The Elephant Cage The Elephant is another one of my favorite bands. I seriously haven’t heard a song by them that I didn’t like. This is definitely my favorite genre of music to listen to.
- Tighten Up by The Black Keys love this song, always have, always will. The beat, the vibe, the mood, everything about it!
- Black Honey by Thrice I heard this last summer and haven’t stopped listening to it since. I stay hooked on rock music and find myself always going back to listen to it.
- Crushed by Parkway Drive I was lucky enough to see this band perform two years in a row, and they literally crushed it. Hands down a good ass band to see live, crowd was hype af.
So have you heard any of these ten songs? If so, let me know what you think! Shit, even if you hate one, let me know!
Day 23: Pet Peeves.
- Slow ass drivers that don’t know how to go the speed limit, probably my biggest case of road rage is caused by this.
- Being lectured, by anyone. I don’t care who it is, I don’t handle it well.
- Ignorant ass people that literally just don’t give a fuck about life at all.
- People who act as if they deserve more over other people, even though we’re all equally here on this planet. Just because you do this and she does that, what makes you the better person, in others eyes? You feel me?
- PEOPLE WHO BITE THEIR FUCKING FORKS WHEN EATING….STOP IT!
- When people scrape their food off of their plate and all you can hear is metal on plates, ahhhhhhhhhhh I could seriously kill someone over this shit.
- Being disrespected by people I don’t even know.
What are your top pet peeves? I know everyone has at least one!
Day 24: A Difficult Time In My Life.
I’d say 2010-2011. I was going through a lot, didn’t think I was going to be able to get into any other high schools, was in and out of psych wards and homeschooling. It was awful and I wouldn’t want to repeat any of it ever again. I seriously lost myself in those short years, and I wouldn’t find myself until years later but it happened for a reason, right? lol.
SO, what was one of your difficult times in life, if you don’t mind sharing?
Day 25: Best Physical Features.
hmm, it use to be my teeth but then I smoked for 7 going on 8 years and now they’re fucked. I’d say my eye-lashes their super long like I had to get surgery on them when I was born because they were so long they were sticking under my eyelids. Which actually still happens every now n then, I just go pull it out when I feel it. It like flips and turns back under into my eyelid, it’s painful.
Well that catches me up besides today’s challenge:)
Hope everyone has a good Sunday!