Here I am, behind two days again from being off work! Why is it that I only blog on the days I work? Because the days off I honestly want to spend with my fiance and not in front of a computer screen like I do every other day.
So, here we go with the two days I’ve missed. The 28th and the 29th.
Day 28 Challenge: Last Time I Cried.
Ah, honestly I do a lot of crying. I cry when I’m sad, angry, pissed off, upset, all the above and it’s ridiculous! The last time I cried was Tuesday evening while working, I work at home so no big embarrassed cry or anything like that. I just couldn’t figure out how to do something that my boss asked me to do and it caused me to freak the fuck out. I mean full on tears, panic searching through my notes, freaking out, smoking a cig, crying some more, until I finally found the answer to my problem.
It was something little like my boss asking me to do something. The way I looked at it, my boss trusted in me to get something done, and I was too stupid to realized wtf he wanted me to do. Once I calmed myself down and actually took a minute to look at my shit, I found the answer within minutes.
So, when was the last time you cried?
Day 29 Challenge: Top Things On My Bucket List.
- Travel the United States and then move onto another country to travel.
- Buy a motor home or a tiny house on wheels to live out of while traveling.
- Get married to my beautiful fiance this year.
- Jump out of an airplane into the Great Barrier Reef, the view has to be amazing.
- Climb to the top of one of the biggest mountains.
- Go to Africa and see the wild animals in nature, doing their own thing, not in a damn zoo.
- Visit Tia and her family at Villalobos Rescue Center in New Orleans.
- Go to Area 51 and eat at the little alien.
- See a Denver Broncos game in Denver CO.
- See Tech N9ne in concert.
- See The Red Hot Chili Peppers in concert.
- Be a good mom.
So what’s something on your bucket list? Do we have anything in common? Is there anything on here that you wouldn’t dare to do? lol let me know in the comments below!