Here in my town, we have 4 seasons, and I love it!
April so far, has been confusing, April showers bring May flowers, right?
Well, yesterday the greens started to peek out at 70 degrees, I broke out the shorts and converse yesterday! Today…it’s 30 degrees and fucking snowing..yes you read that correctly SNOWING. Every plant is back to falling over with ice all over it, the wires are back covered in ice and the wildlife seems confused.
Black Bears have been spotted coming out of their dens around here, and we saw a Bob Cat the other week up on the mountain. They have to wonder if they slept for a whole damn year lmfao.
What’s the weather like in your neck of woods?
Currently: Working and Listing to The Struts. Nikki started work today, the first day, she’ll be home around 6 pm and then we’re rushing to WV to see Lil Wayne perform. I haven’t bought the tickets yet cause Kat Williams is literally an hour away and I’d rather go to that, I have to see what Nikki would rather do.. which I already know the answer to…Wayne.
- Tonight- Lil Wayne Concert or Kat Williams Stand Up with Nikki.
- April 22nd- National Cannabis Event in DC.
- May 7th- Gay Day At The Zoo in DC.
- May 10th- Tech N9ne, Krizz Kaliko, Ces Cru, Stevie Stone and Brotha Lynch Hung Concert with Nikki.
- May 18th- DMX Concert with Nikki and her brother.
- June 10th-11th- Gay Pride and Pride Festival in DC.
- June- SKYDIVING and BEACH TRIP! Sky Diving is 13, 500 feet! I’m too excited.
- July 25-28- NYC trip with Nikki for our 5 year anniversary.
So, do you have any exciting new summer trips coming up?